Wednesday 5 August 2015

W7 in the nude eye colour palette



A couple of days a go I went on a small shopping spree and I came across this palette in the beauty aisle in a retail store. I had seen these around before but just never thought to buy it, until that day. The first thing I thought was "what a dupe of the Naked 3 palette!" and then I just loved the colours instantly. I have wanted the Naked palettes for a long time now but I really wanted to find dupes so I didn't have to cash out the £38.00. So I took this home and gave it a little try the next day.

As I expected the eye shadows are nice and pigmented. I mean not beautifully buttery like the Naked palettes, but it's enough so it's enjoyable to apply and easy of course. I always used an eye shadow primer before applying eye shadow and I've noticed that it makes the colours in the palette look so vibrant and last so much longer. There are shades that I will probably use mostly for an everyday look but I cannot wait to adventure into the darker shades for a dramatic/evening appropriate look.


This palette is SUCH good value for money(It was around £4 in B&M Bargains.) Even more so if you are comparing it between this and the Naked palettes! The eye shadows do get the job done nicely but they just lack that butteriness that the Naked palettes offer you.



Have you got this palette?
thank you for reading!
you can also follow me here
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really like the colors & you can never go wrong with a good bargain. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig