Thursday 11 February 2016

torcross beach

This morning me and my boyfriend woke up to a beautiful sunny day. We decided to have a nice walk along Torcross Beach which is outside where we are currently staying. I also decided to take advantage of the lovely sunshine by taking some outfit shots. I am loving this leopard print blouse that I recently got from Primark. It has a lovely high collar which is my favourite feature as It gives that 60s vibe look where the blouses were always high neck. These jeggings have been in my life for nearly 2-3 years now. They are so comfortable and go perfectly well with ankle boots. Today is a chill out day as we've been out in the car loads and it's such a nice day for some time at the beach.

Necklace - Gift (Similar) // Leopard Print Blouse - Primark (Similar) // Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins // Bag - H&M (Similar) // Ankle Boots - Select

you can also follow me here
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Such a lovely look! :) I like how the necklace brings nice edge to the outfit.
    I wish the weather was as beautiful over here. There's still snow on the ground where I live haha!

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so lovely and I love the blouse! :) You've got me really craving some fresh sea air! xx

    Kate | katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these boots! :) Also the pictures look beautiful, seems like you're having a lovely time x

    Sara / aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks adorable! I kind of fell in love with the ankle boots. And those jeggings lasted you for years? I think I need a pair of them!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've visited this beach, its lovely isn't it - such a nice outfit too!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig