Thursday 23 February 2017

#welovefalselashes

On a gloomy Friday I received an email from an email from falseeyelashes.co.uk asking me to review a few pairs from the Rosie Bea range on their website. I was beyond excited as I was actually looking to buy some lashes for a night out I have coming up.
I decided to go for 'Kitty'* and 'Fling'* as they didn't look too intense. I like my false lashes to be quite shorter but still give me that volume to my eyes.
First thing I have to say is how bloomin' adorable is the packaging?! But onto what I thought of these lashes on my eyes...


Kitty is a fair short length lash that deepens in tone towards the outer corner of the eye that blends beautifully with the natural lashes. I loved the overall look of these lashes can't wait to see how they look with a more smokey eye and liquid liner. I hardly noticed I was wearing them as they are so lightweight.

I feel that Fling would be the perfect fake eyelashes to start off with first as it's soft, fluttery and has a wispy design that features a winged look but still natural. If you are like me and are not too keen on the overly dramatic nor obvious fake eyelashes then this pair is for you.

Falseeyelashes.co.uk stock over 1,000 affordable lash brands including: House of Lashes, Esqido and Red Cherry. The prices are much more affordable compared to the drugstore shops. As a bonus they offer 10% off your first order!

What are your favourite lashes?

you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
thank you for reading!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've recently become obsessed with false eyelashes - I love falseeyelashes.co.uk they have such a huge selection!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig