Tuesday 28 March 2017

beauty picks for spring

Suddenly Spring is upon us in the UK and I couldn't be more happier. As much as I love Winter, I adore tulips springing up along with daffodils. Little things like the air smelling of freshly cut grass (even though I have hay-fever) and seeing neighbours getting out their washing line because the sun is shining, makes me so happy.

Now I had to say goodbye to the tones of berries, I'm slowly getting back into the pastel colours. Right now I am loving blush pink, especially on clothes.

For highlighting my dewy Spring skin, I love to use the Sleek Solstice Highlighting Palette. Pairing this with a pinky coral blusher like Revlon Racy Rose Powder Blush gives me a natural look.

I don't have many bright lipsticks but I did pull out this Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in "Demure". This is a shy pink colour, easy to apply and it's shiny. The other day I decided to get this NYX Professional Matte Lipstick in "Antwerp". I had seen this colour on a couple of people but was scared to give it a try as it is quite 'out there' meaning bright. But I really think this could be a favourite for Spring and Summer.

For fragrance, I've pulled out my favourite Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. It has a soft feminine scent along with the pretty daisy bottle. It's the perfect fragrance for the warmer weather! For a lovely body mist I love this Pink Grapefruit from The Body Shop. I tend to wear this one quite a lot especially in the warmer days. For something sweet I tend to grab Zoella's Sweet Inspirations Mist.

On my nails, I will be wearing a lot of Essie Mint Candy Apple which is a lovely pastel blue colour. Another one, Essie Meet Me At Sunset, is a bright orange/red shade that I just can't get enough of!

For a little bit of pamper, Lush Lemony Flutter is great for giving your cuticles a little helping. The scent reminds me of lemon curd, so beware you might want to eat your fingers after you have applied this. Another product for your hand is this Pink Grapefruit Hand Cream from The Body Shop. Their hand creams are my favourite, they make your hands feel lovely and not claggy.

you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin

thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig