Thursday 24 August 2017

most used beauty brushes


Spectrum A02 & A21 . Black Marbleous Collection - I got this twelve set collection at Clothes Show a couple of years ago for an absolute BARGAIN and I couldn't of been anymore happier as these brushes have taken over my make-up routine. The one I tend to use for foundation is A02 which is an angled foundation brush. This helps me achieve an effortless and flawless finish. With the A21 brush I use this to blend in my concealers so It covers my redness and blemishes straight away.

Luxie Rose Gold Angled Face Brush - How dreamy is this brush?! I love using this for my blush, it's super soft and it is cruelty free. I got this brush in one of my Glossy Boxes and never knew anything about this brand and now I just want to own the whole rose gold set. It picks up powders so perfectly and blends like a dream.

NYX no13 Eyeshadow Pro Brush - The fluffy soft brush picks up the right amount of product, sweeps over my eye with ease also blending effortlessly. I want to pick up more of NYX's brushes.

Docolor Eyebrow Brush - After I had my eyebrows waxed and tinted for the first time at Benefit brows, I wanted to get myself a professional eyebrow brush. So whilst on Amazon I was browsing and I came across this one for £5.99. I have been using it everyday to brush up my brows and also use the small angled brush at the end to shape by dipping it into my Benefit Ka-Brow.

Nanshy Blending Eyeshadow Brush - Lastly, an everyday pick, a friend of mine gave me this as she had two. This is so soft and fluffy. It's not as wide as other blending brushes are so you are definitely more in control with this one. Which is great for me as I quite small lids. Also another great cruelty free brand!
What are your most used beauty brushes?
you can also follow me here
twitter | instagram | bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I still haven't tried any spectrum brushes but these two look amazing!

    Gem x / www.itsgemmab.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig