Friday 22 September 2017

10 things to do this autumn

The leaves on the trees are now turning or falling down on the pavements and there's a little chill in the air. Autumn is here! I wanted to share with you the 10 things I will be doing this Autumn...

1. Get out the decor. I recently bought a cute pumpkin garland from Etsy and I can't wait to put it up on my wall in my bedroom. I'm excited to bring out my Autumnal candles, I need to go to Homesense to grab some new ones.

2. Pick up some new bits from the Lush Halloween collection. I have my eye on Bewitched which is a bubble bar.

3. Dive into some comfy, chill out TV shows. I'm definitely re-watching Gilmore Girls again as It is such a cosy show to watch as Stars Hollow is a cute town.

4. Take lots of Instagramable photos. Capture the cold mornings, crisp leaves on the ground and pumpkins in a patch.

5. Bring out the soft blanket and watch all the Halloween movies. My top 4 faves are Hocus Pocus, BeetleJuice, Labyrinth and Casper & Wendy (which is such a cheesy throwback)
6. Go to a firework display. I already have this all booked up for November and I am so excited!

7. Drink endless amounts of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte.

8. Switch up my skincare. Pull out the hydrating picks to keep my skin is top condition. I'm tempted to try the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask.

9. Treat myself to a new pair of ASOS pyjamas. I'm currently eyeing up these Moon & Stars set. I also want the fluffiest robe for when it suddenly gets too cold in the house. I'm in love with this one from Topshop.

10. Bake some delicious Halloween treats.
you can also follow me here

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I need to get my hands on some of the Lush Christmas products, they all look lovely! I am yet to have my first PSL of the season but I am determined to get one next week!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me just want to get cosy! Love the ASOS pj set x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig