Tuesday 5 September 2017

home snippets - beauty storage no1

Today I thought I would share with you a few home snippets, starting with my beauty storage. This part of my bedroom is all on my dresser that holds my fragrances, muji storage and nail polishes. I'm so happy with how this is currently looking. I do move it around every now and then but as it all stands, I'm keeping it how it is.

Starting off with my muji drawers which are topped with my make-up brushes which are held in two muji pots that I got recently as I wanted my smaller brushes separate from my bigger ones. Also added a Smith & Cult nail polish in Poppy Red and my Ghost Dream Fragrance.
In all the drawers I decided to store all my lip products. The first drawer stores my Kate Moss Rimmel Lipsticks that I wear daily. Second drawer has all my NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. In the last drawers they have various lipsticks by Soap & Glory, Revlon, Clinique and Topshop. In my lipstick holder that I got from Ebay at only £1 has my MAC Lipsticks.

I have my smaller fragrance's close by so I can pop one of them in my handbag so I can top up throughout the day. I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy roll on fragrance that I got with the larger bottle version. My Victoria's Secret roll on fragrance is also another favourite of mine.
My nail polishes are all stored on this cage that I got from Urban Outfitters a long time ago now but I am sure you can find one similar somewhere. I mostly have my Essie's and Models Own. I have this next to my jewellery stand that I kindly got as a present from one of my friends, I think it was from New Look originally. My necklace's dangle from it along with my earrings that I hardly ever wear anymore. It's rose gold and just stands out!

you can also follow me here
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig