Thursday 14 September 2017

things i have been recently loving

Instead of doing monthly favourites I thought I would just share with you a few things I have been loving recently. Some new and old favourites.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peachy Glow Cheek Palette - I actually forgot that I bought this a while back until I looked in my beauty drawer and found it hiding at the back. Thought I would give it a try and now I have been using it nearly every day. This is more of a Summer palette but I have been using 'Champagne Shimmer' for highlight and the cheek powder in 'Apricot Flush'. I'm scared about using 'Beach Bronze' for bronzer as I feel like it is way too dark for my fair skin. But I absolutely love this palette.

Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer - After I got my brows done a couple of weeks ago at Benefit brows, one of the girls used concealer to hide the red marks after I just had my brows waxed and just by seeing how the concealer worked, I ended up buying it. I use this mainly to cover dark circles under my eyes and any red blemishes.

Benefit Ka-Brow In NO3 - Again when I went to get my brows done, I also received a free sample of their Ka-Brow Cream Gel which I was excited about. Even though I have my brows tinted, I still want my brows to have that oomph I want when I'm wearing semi-full make-up. So, this cream gel gives them that full-on looking brows. I used to loving using powder, but now this is my new favourite and must buy the full size product when I run out of this one.
Tarte In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette - I had been wanting this palette for so long and when I sold a few items on Ebay, I thought It was about time that I treated myself. Whilst online I found this on QVC and then I suddenly clicked 'buy it now' and here it is. This is a very Autumnal palette and perfect for this time of year. If you would like to see a full review on this palette, please comment below telling me!

Loreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion Foundation - I decided to pick this foundation back up again recently as I just wanted to use the rest of it up, but I have fallen back in love with it. It gives you less coverage but that is all I need when I'm hardly wearing any make-up.

Zoella Beauty Shower Sauce - In my showers I have been using this so much. I bloomin' love the smell, If only the name of the product was a little more appealing. It does the trick though.

What have you been loving recently?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Please do a full review of the tarte palette, I've had my eye on it for ages but cannot decide!! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig