Sunday 1 October 2017

an october to do list

1. Visit Lush to take my five empty pots and bottle tops to recycle. Also, pick up the Once Upon A Time Body Lotion that sounds so dreamy.

2. Track down some multi-coloured pumpkins.

3. Cosy up with a new book. I'm looking for a good thriller, so if you know any please let me know.

4. Go on Autumnal walks and some morning yoga.

5. Take advantage of the spend £50 and get £25 off at The Body Shop. Would like the whole pumpkin collection.

6. Stock up on the Fiendish Fancies, I always love the Halloween collection.

7. Burn the last wax of my Autumnal candles from last year and buy some new ones.

8. Splurge on a big, soft scarf. I have my eye on this one from ASOS.

9. Watch the new season of Stranger Things when it comes out on Netflix.

10. Visit a farmers market and pick up some fresh vegetables to make some healthy dinners with.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm super excited for the new series of Stranger Things! I am just hoping it is as good as the first.
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig