Saturday 21 October 2017

my glossier haul


As soon as I heard that Glossier was coming to the UK, I was so excited as I had always wanted to try this brand ever since I watched Anna The Edit do a Youtube video haul of the brand. It all sounded like the sort skincare / make-up brand that I would continue to buy, I had this exact expression when I opened my parcel. When I unboxed my Glossier goodies, I couldn't believe how much effort had gone into just putting it all together in the box. So, today I thought I would share with you what I got...

Firstly I went for the Glossier Phase One Set where you get three skincare items. I picked out the Priming Moisturiser up first from the box. I honestly never prime my skin before applying my make-up as I haven't found anything that works for my dehydrated skin, that was until I applied this to my skin. My skin looks so much better since using this and makes my foundation last so much longer.

Also in the Phase One Set, I got the Milky Jelly Cleanser, a purchase I knew I wanted to make as I heard so many good things about it. I tried this out when I was removing my make-up and it makes my skin feel super clean afterwards. Once I've given it more of my time, I will let you know my results.

Lastly in the set you get one of the Balm Dot Com, I decided to go for Birthday as I loved the packaging so much and it sounded amazing. The balms have added shimmers and I love how this makes my lips look healthier and gives them a lovely natural colour. Also, it smells of birthday cake!

In another set I picked up the Halosope Quartz Face Highlighter. This gives you that natural looking glow, that it very dreamy. I'm looking forward to adding this in my beauty routine.

 Lastly, I picked up the Boy Brow, which I got in the shade brown. I was put off at first by how runny and gloopy it is, that was until It dried onto my brows and I was impressed. I only use a tiny bit in the inner corners of my brows to give them that fuller and thicker look.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Never have I tried any of the Glossier products, but I have seen it everywhere since the launch of the products in the UK. I love the packaging. I shall have to add some products to my wish list!
    Amber x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig