Wednesday 8 November 2017

a november to do list

My favourite month is here and I couldn't be any more happier. Not only is it the time to get all the Christmas shopping done, but it is also my birthday month! It is always a busy month but I hope to fit a few of these things in...

1. Pick up a Lindt advent calendar and maybe a beauty one.

2. Go for morning walks in the woods.

3. Make a cheeky Lush order. Time to get some Christmas bits.

4. Have a pamper day getting my haircut, nails done and brows done.

5. Play Micheal Buble's Christmas album, a lot.

6. Try some new bottles of gin. If you can recommend me any good ones, that'll be great.

7. Grab myself a chunky, soft cardigan. I have my eye on this one from ASOS.

8. Have some spiced hot chocolate in the evenings.

9. Start Christmas shopping!

10. Treat myself to a new super soft dressing gown. I love this star print one.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig