Wednesday 29 November 2017

gift guide - for him


It's that time where I share with you a few festive picks for the men in your life. Year after year I struggle to find the perfect gifts for the boys, especially as they change their minds 100% of the time on everything! But this year I feel a bit more confident in what I have found over the past few months.

You can't go wrong with a few pairs of brand new socks. I swear my boyfriend loses at least one sock to match a pair everyday. I found these super soft Calvin Klein socks from Homesense at such an amazing price. I have a feeling I could be stealing these as soon as they are opened on Christmas morning. 

Books with food recipes are also a big win for boys. I found this Shake Shack recipe book on Amazon during Black Friday so I got it on a good deal. If you have a man in your life that loves burgers, milkshakes and just the not so good stuff, then this book is definitely for him.

For something a little fun but useful, I found this Nintendo Game Boy money box and I just thought it was a fab stocking filler gift. Something I thought would be great for the inner Star Wars geeks out there, are these pyjama bottoms that I absolutely love from Primark!

If you want to splurge and really treat your man this Christmas, I would highly recommend the Apple TV. You can stream things from your iPhone and iPad. It also has a Netflix added on and Youtube so the boys won't be so bored. All you need is a HDMI cable and you are good to go.

Below I have added a few more ideas:

  

 

  

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig