Wednesday 20 December 2017

20 things to do over christmas

1. Circle my favourite picks in the Christmas Radio Times magazine.

2. Go shopping on Christmas Eve for last minute gifts (because I am a plonker and still have things to buy)

3. Eat Quality Street whilst watching a Christmas movie. I love to watch The Holiday while eating chocolate.

4. Meet up with my friends on Christmas Eve Eve for drinks and exchanging secret santa gifts.

5. Drink some mulled wine and prosecco.

6. Relax. Take a few bubble baths using some Lush Christmas treats and maybe try out a few face masks.

7. Put on a red lip.

8. Wrap those last presents and add them under the tree.

9. Listen to Magic Xmas every day.

10. Eat advent calendar chocolate for breakfast.

11. Eat roast dinners, with extra pigs in blankets.

12. Play party games. Usually monopoly, charades or cards against humanity.

13. Stick on the fresh new pyjamas for Christmas Eve.

14. Treat myself to a little something. I might go for a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick.

15. Keep an eye out for the early sales online.

16. Wrap up warm and go for a walk on a crispy wintry morning.

17. Remember to go to the animal shelter and drop off some donations.

18. Finish the last three days of work so I can break up for 5 days.

19. Spend all of Boxing Day watching Christmas movies and eating the leftover turkey sandwiches.

20. Stick on the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special because it is the best.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Monopoly is so much fun! I actually want to play some board games with family and friends over the holidays. All of these sound like fun and I'll be doing many of them over the holidays. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! xx

    Sending light & love your way,

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig