Monday 22 January 2018

how to get glowing skin in winter


During the colder months my skin tends to lack radiance and can look quite dull. I try to include brightening products into my make-up routine and skincare routine to help my skin look dewy and fresh. I thought I would share with you products I swear by when wanting radiant skin during the Winter months.

Mask Up
Facial masks are one of my favourite ways to treat myself all year round, but in the Winter, face masks are a great way to hydrate your skin, whilst making it glow from the inside out. I have been obsessed with the Glossier Moon Mask as it adds a blast of hydration to my skin. I love to put either a thin to normal layer on and wear it to bed. I wake up feeling refreshed with soft, supple skin! You can get 10% off this by clicking onto this link.

Oil Up
Recently I have loved applying the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil at the end of my skincare routine every night. I wake up and my skin is glowing! You can really see the difference when you first start using this product. I currently have the sample size but I may have to wait a while to purchase a full product as it is expensive...

Exfoliate & Exfoliate Again
One thing that I notice more of during the Winter seasons is the amount of dry patches on my skin, whether that can be on my face or on my body. A good exfoliator is necessary for smooth, glowing skin all year round. Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish, one of my favourite facial exfoliators is fab for smoothing the skin and making sure that my make-up goes which is important.

Highlight
I use highlighters to purely achieve a subtle glow to the skin rather than a face that resembles a disco ball. I have discovered that less is definitely more when it comes to highlighters or just products with 'glitter' in them. The Becca Champange Pop Highlighter adds a dreamy glow to the skin with a light sweep of a brush. If your skin is looking dull or is in need of a little pick me up, then this is the one for you. I apply this all over my face using my Spectrum A10 highlighter brush.

Glow Under Make-Up
Before I apply my foundation, I love to apply the NYX Born To Glow Illuminating Primer. I sometimes use this on it's own or on top of hydrating primer. It has a nice subtle glow that I am so into. It gives a healthy radiance to skin and makes non light coverage foundations look less dull.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love Champagne Pop for adding some dimension to my skin! Definitely a gorgeous highlight.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig