Friday 5 January 2018

my 2017 beauty favourites

I gave into the hype of Glossier and I have to say, I am so happy that I did. My favourites have been the Milky Jelly Cleanser which has made my skin feel heavenly and look amazing. The dreamy Moon Mask that I love to apply to my face while I'm in a Lush bubble bath and the Balm Dot Com in Birthday Cake, when my lips need that little bit of moisture, I love to apply this one especially as it smells amazing and feels amazing.

The Benefit Boi-ing Strength Concealer and Airbrush Concealer have been my absolute faves to cover up redness and blemishes. Another fab discovery from Benefit is their Ka-Brow Eyebrow Cream which has made a huge difference to my brows.

From Urban Decay, I was lucky to receive my first eyeshadow palette for my birthday and it so happened to be the Naked 2 Basics Palette. I have been using this nearly everyday since I received it and get many compliments on my eye make-up because of it. The Kat Von D collection has to be my favourite by far but the one thing I use everyday in my make-up routine is the Brightening Powder. I currently only have the travel size version but will be picking up a bigger size very soon. Lastly, I am obsessed with the Eyeshadow Primer Potion, this is a dreamy product and makes my eye make-up last all day long.

I was lucky enough to receive the Ghost Fragrance 'Dream'* from the lovely PR team last year and ever since then, I have fallen in love with it. I love to spray a bit whenever it's a special occasion. Also, the bottle stands beautifully on the top of my jewellery box.

For skincare, I have been using the Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold every night since I had the sample size. I will be doing a re-purchase very soon as I am running out.

Lips I have been obsessed with the Revlon Matte Lip Colours in 'Embrace' and 'Seduction'. These are amazing and have a great pigment to them.

Lastly for the cat eye flick, the Ted Baker Liquid Liner came in a gorgeous set I got for my birthday and I have been using it since. Very easy to use and leaves a natural looking flick on the eyes.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just gave into the Glossier hype and made an order a few hours ago, including the Balm Dot Com and Moon Mask. So excited for it to arrive in the mail now!

    Lauren | Dose of Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bo-ing concealer, its the perfect cover up concealer! I haven't tried many revlon products but these lip colours look beautiful!

    www.thebeautytype.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard os many good things about glossier! i love how everyhing matches too and your photography is amazing xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great beauty favourites. I am yet to try any Glossier products but I really want to try the Milky jelly cleanser as I have heard rave reviews about it. The naked 2 is also another product I am yet to try but I want to. Also can I say your photography is stunning x

    Heather
    https://my-world-heather.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig