Wednesday 7 February 2018

a february to do list

1. Make the most of the cold Winter days before Spring arrives by having Lush baths, lots of coffee and cosy knitwear.

2. Find the perfect pancake recipe ready for pancake day on the 13th. I am SO excited for the usual lemon and sugar. What's your favourite pancake topping?

3. Pick up these ASOS Peachy Pyjamas.

4. Use my beloved Unicorn Horn from Lush in a late night bath.

5. Organise everything. From make-up to clothes.

6. Hunt down some Cadbury's Mini Eggs.

7. Treat myself to a milk frother for my coffees. I have my eye on this Nespresso one.

8. Get a Spring scented candle for my bedroom. This one from Yankee Candle sounds amazing.

9. Continue to eat the Linda McCartney Cheese & Leek Plaits which are SO good!

10. Splurge on some Too Faced products now they are on Cult Beauty.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The peachy pyjama is so cute!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pancake recipe- that's key! I've been craving them for so long now, I'd love to actually make some of my own. I'm pretty excited for February it's such a happy month!

    Sending light & love your way,

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig