Friday 2 February 2018

what i have been loving

As we are now in February, I thought I would share what I have been loving. From music to movies. It was hard to narrow it down to just five as I have discovered so much since the start of the new year.

The Greatest Showman Soundtrack
I have been obsessed with the film and the music ever since I saw it for the first time with my friends. It is the same love I had for La La Land. The cast, choreography, story line and music just mesmerised me to the point that as soon as I got into the car to go home, I was already playing the soundtrack from Spotify. I did see it for a second time and hoping to go to the sing-along version at my local cinema because then at least I can show off my knowledge of the songs and don't care if I make a fool of myself.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S On Netflix
Of course I couldn't forget that I have been watching Friends every single day on Netflix. Although I have the full boxset on DVD, I could not just leave it un-watched on my account. My boyfriend is currently watching them all with me (for the first time) and he is suddenly understanding all the reference's I have made in my every day life from the show. I've become obsessed with the 90's fashion and just want to re-create some of the girls looks.

Learning To Drive
One thing I did not think I would enjoy and that is learning to drive. I took lessons a few years ago and honestly, I never enjoyed them. Now with my new instructor who is so fab and patient, I am loving the driving life. I have tackled my fears of roundabouts and parking, which both of them I am now very comfortable with doing. I can't wait for the day I pick up for my first car and have a driving license.

Pampering My Skin
Every evening I have been giving my skin that extra bit of attention, leaving my skin so soft and glowing in the morning. I have been using the Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser after I have used my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. Both products make my skin so happy!

Re-shuffling My Bedroom
I wanted to make my bedroom a little cosier during the colder months. I added books to shelves, scattered candles throughout my room and added green plants. I'm very happy with the turnout and every time I am now in it, I feel relaxed and calm.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really didn't enjoy learning to drive, but managed to pass first time and was really happy with my one minor I got, you'll smash it when it comes round to it! I've also been loving the greatest showman soundtrack, the movie was so good!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig