Tuesday 13 February 2018

what is in my valentines make-up bag


Seeing as tomorrow it is Valentines Day, I thought I would share with you what is in my make-up bag for the occasion. The bag in the photo is from Ted Baker which I got for Christmas and I am in love with it. I don't have any plans for the day, except maybe watch a film and cook a nice meal!

Face
Prime my face using the Too Faced Hangover Primer.
Apply the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade 'Ivory'.
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer & Benefit Boi-ing Strength Concealer.
Finish the base with the Glossier Wowder Setting Powder.
Apply the Becca Highlighter in 'Champagne Pop' to the tops of my cheeks and down my nose.
Brush on the Glossier Cloud Paint in 'Puff'

Eyes
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Prime Potion
Nars Long Hot Summer Eyeshadow Palette.
Black liner using the GiGi Maybelline Liquid Liner
Long lashes using the GiGi Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Brows
Shape my brows using the Benefit Cosmetics Ka Brow in 'No3'
Set my brows using the Glossier Boy Brow in 'Brown'

Lips
Clinique Lip Colour & Prime in 'Love Pop'
NYX Soft Matte Lip in 'Antwerp'
Ted Baker Lipstick in 'Red'

Set all the make-up with a setting spray. I love the Kat Von D 'Lock It' - Urban Decay Setting Spray. I actually got this for a bargain from TK Maxx!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. those nars eye shadows are so so pretty!! xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig